Tired of filing an expense report each month, or need to use a Purchase Order for your SCORM Cloud account? We do offer an option to pay for SCORM Cloud service in advance. Rather than charge a credit card each month, we simply deduct the charges from your pre-funded account. Funds can be added at any time and we'll send you an invoice for payment. Invoices can be paid by check, credit card or ACH transfer. if you don't want to use the funds right away, no problem. Funds don't expire, so you can upgrade to the paid plan of your choice when you're ready.
Creating A Prepay Invoice
- Log in to your account
- Select the "Account" option from the left menu (Note: You must be the Account Owner)
- Select the "Edit Account" option from the top menu
- Select the plan size that you'd like
- Under "Account Information", enter your account address:
- Under "Billing Information" (no credit card information needed). You will see "Want to prepay via invoice? Click Here".
If you already are a prepay client, your page will look like this:
7. Here you can select an amount from the drop down or enter a custom amount to add to your account. The minimum amount you can select is $1080.
8. Click Create Invoice- and the invoice will be emailed to the account billing contact as well as any account owners.
Upgrading Your Account
Lastly, re-select the plan size you want to get started, enter your billing information, make sure and select Prepay Account under "Change Payment Method" and Save - you're good to go!
Paying Your Invoice
210 Gothic Ct, #100
Franklin TN 37067