Tired of filing an expense report each month, or need to use a Purchase Order for your SCORM Cloud account? We do offer an option to pay for SCORM Cloud service in advance. Rather than charge a credit card each month, we simply deduct the charges from your pre-funded account. Funds can be added at any time and we'll send you an invoice for payment. Invoices can be paid by check, credit card or ACH transfer. Here are the instructions to get started:
- Log in to your account
- Select the "Account" option from the left menu
- Select the "Edit Account" option from the top menu
- Pick the plan size that you'd like
- Under "Change Payment Method", enter the billing address (no credit card information needed). You will see "Want to prepay via invoice? Click Here".
If you already are a prepay client, your page will look like this:
6. Here you can select an amount from the drop down or enter a custom amount to add to your account. The minimum amount you can select is $900.
7. Hit Send Invoice- and the invoice will be emailed to the account billing contact as well as the account owner, if the emails are different.
8. Lastly, re-select the plan size you want to get started and make sure and select Prepay Account under "Change Payment Method" - you're good to go!