Follow these steps if you are trying to add a co-owner to your Realm or to change owners completely.
Original Owner Steps
- Log into your SCORM Cloud account here
- Go to the "People" Section (from the left menu)
- Select "Add Person"
- Add the new owner's information here (it will show them as a learner)
- Select the new owner's name from the 'people in your realm' section
- At the bottom of this section, it will show you new owner's name as a Learner in this realm
- Click on the 'change' option next to this and select "Owner" and hit save.
New Owner Instructions
- You will receive an email invitation from the old Owner/SCORM Cloud to set up your Cloud log in.
- Follow the log in steps.
- Once you log in, you now have access to the account.
- To manage administrators and owners of the account go to the "People" Section (from the left menu)
- Select the person you want to change from the 'people in your realm' section
- At the bottom of this section, it will allow you to 'change' the status of people from Learner /Owner/Administrator"
Having some trouble making these transitions? Let us know, we'd be happy to help.