- Prevent returning of db information in API error responses when certain types of errors occur
- Fixes the issue where launch history is being duplicated for TinCan courses when UsePlayerForTinCanLaunches is 'true'
- Prevents request logging code from logging an error when processing requests to the /registrations/withLaunchLink endpoint
- Fixes bug where xAPI Statement Pipes break if dormant for more than 72 hours
- Fix possible missing data when exiting media content by closing or navigating the browser
- Adds a new setting, RedirectOnExitUrlAcceptedRegex, to validate RedirectOnExitUrl values passed as part of the launch url. Configure this to prevent unvalidated redirects with that launch parameter.
- Added CORS headers to response from Logger.jsp/aspx when using the RemoteDeliverPageUrl setting
- Prevent importing courses without a courseId (improved validation)
- [Java Only] Updated AWS SDK version to 1.12.281 for CVE-2022-31159
- [Java Only] Removed outdated servlet mapping that caused JBOSS deployment failure