- Fix issue for those with EnableExternalIdEncryption enabled which caused LTI 1.3 platform launches to fail OIDC authorization test
- Minor UI improvements for video quality picker (video media courses)
- Registration postbacks with ApiRollupRegistrationAuthType set to 'FORM' will no longer erroneously send a Basic Auth header in addition to including the credentials in the request body
- AiccSessionPerLaunch setting can now be configured at the tenant level (was only allowed at the system level before)
- Built-in plugins can now be disabled by listing them in the Plugins setting preceded with a hyphen "-" (i.e. "-ContentConnector.YouTube").
- cmi5 dispatch packages will now report interactions to the host LMS