Content Controller V3.2.116
- Added public API endpoints for retrieving LTI share details.
- Allowed RXD content in different folders to have the same name.
- Expanded permissions granted by the allow attribute of the iframes used by RXD courses.
- Added protection against bundles in the same folder having the same name.
- Added a task in deployment to protect against new issue with the key used for MySQL packages: https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=106188
- Made various security improvements to the deployment playbooks, mostly targeting Red Hat/CentOS systems.
- Improved error logging when dispatching as LTI 1.1
- Fixed bug with learner report when parentheses are used in interaction name.
- Fixed bug with recording RXD course information to Content Controller when RXD API calls are used in quick succession.
- Fixed bug that affected self-hosting customers who use env-novars.yml when deploying Content Controller.
Have more questions? Submit a request