- Fix cmi5 bug which would cause cmi5 data loss on Java and cmi5 to fail to run on .Net. NOTE: if you are on version 188.8.131.52, you should update to this release if you are using cmi5 or media content.
- Engine now returns a 200 (was 400) when a cmi5 fetch request reuses a one-time token, as required by the specification
- [Java only] Bumped logback version to 1.2.8 to resolve low-severity potential vulnerability (LOGBACK-1591)
- Credential IDs are now included in logs to help audit who/what executed API requests
- Changed "Benign exception during TCAPI request" from INFO level to DEBUG level to reduce noise in the logs