- Improved course debugging tools handle case sensitivity in the learner ID
- Added feature that allows custom data to be added to forwarded xAPI statements
- Added date ranges to the learner count tool to help clarify the data
- Fixed a bug with exporting CSV with certain characters in the course names
- Fixed a race condition caused by receiving the same launch request twice simultaneously. This could rarely cause the license count to increment incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug with editing existing subtitles.
- Fixed bug in how LTI works with the "share all" checkbox.
- Select All functionality for Learner Report Course selector no longer includes equivalents and bundles incorrectly.
- Addressed jQuery CVE found in the API documentation.
- Fixed a bug with how equivalents are shown in the account usage overview report.
- Fixed a bug that caused bundles with 0 learners to be hidden from the account usage overview report.