- Fix deployment issue on .NET for the WebHookAuth plugin. Note: Anyone using this plugin will need to change the value listed in the Plugins setting to WebHookAuth instead of WebHookAuthPlugin.
- Fixes bug with the new progress percentage tracking for cmi5 that was introduced in the previous 20.1.14 release.
- YouTube videos that are 'live' will no longer cause an error when imported and launched. With this type of video, though, progress and completion status will not be recorded.
- Adds a setting to return a 400 response instead of a 500 when RecordResults is non-exit on already exited launch. This can happen when a concurrent launch scenario occurs. This change in status can help reduce noise in monitoring software.
- Imports of YouTube urls that contain the 't=' parameter to indicate a starting point in the video are now supported.
- Fixed bug that disabled the ability to fullscreen videos that are shared via LTI dispatch