- Fixes bug on Safari when using CompressRecordResultsPayload to reduce the size of requests from the SCORM player. If you are using this setting, you should update to this version.
- Fix issue with V2 endpoints when setting a non-default value for the ApiRoot setting
- Resolves issue with needing write access to /defaultui folder for Offline Extension exports
- Resolves issue with the player's calculations of minimum height in some edge cases
- Media file import jobs will now be async, like other import jobs
- Added a new API resource to create a new registration and get the launch link for it in the same request (POST /registrations/withLaunchLink)
- Engine is now certified as a platform for LTI 1.3 Core!
- Reduced lock duration for metrics, resolved contention in some very high load environments
- Add client certificate support to web hook authentication
- Adds new CORSAdditionalAllowedHeaders setting to allow custom values to be appended to the CORS Access-Control-Allow-Headers header returned by the LRS endpoints
- Improved error logging for webhook postbacks
- [Go1 Connector] Improved remote search sorting -- now by relevance, and improved handling of searching when collections specified
- Fix sequencing issue affecting certain courses (those that have readSatisfiedStatus set to true) while being Dispatched
- LTI 1.3 Dispatch implementation is now IMS certified!