- Slightly altered LTI 1.1 launch secret generation to ensure compatibility with Canvas
- Added support for folders when importing through the pubic API and in the bulk import tool
- Clarified audit log messages when adding subtitles.
- When importing a piece of content, the folder into which the content was added is now included in the audit log
- The audit log now includes when an account folder is created through an import job.
- Improved SCORM 2004 dispatch templates to follow sequencing best practices (https://scorm.com/scorm-explained/technical-scorm/sequencing/overriding-the-default-sequencing-rules/)
- Show "select all" checkbox in the Home folder of content and equivalent lists
- Correctly center icon for large rows in content list search results
- Clarifying language in the actions for adding content and folders to an account.
- Made dispatch polling frequency configurable
- Hide error that is sometimes shown to users when exiting a dispatch package launched with both launch types set to "frameset"
- Resolved an incompatibility between cookieless content authentication and launching media files.
- Fixed a bug that could rarely cause errors when assigning certain content to accounts.
- Fixed a bug that didn't correctly generate custom launch parameters for RXD courses within bundles
- Fixed bug with LTI 1.1 grading requests not working with some LTI platforms
- Refresh bundle list after editing bundle details to reflect changes.