- Improved how the content authentication cookies are set to ensure compatibility with Chrome 80.
- Improved how the player communicates back to the server to ensure compatibility with Chrome 80.
- Addressed a false alarm in our Zip Slip vulnerability detection during import that was rejecting safe courses unnecessarily
- Fixed a bug with the launch history report that incorrectly included all launches for any registration created within the search dates, rather than only the launches that occurred within the specified window.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a timeout error when uploading and importing very large courses.