NOTE: Everyone on 2019.1 should update to this release to receive the latest patch for the upcoming Chrome 80 release blocking synchronous postbacks during page dismissal.
- Reduce excessive SQL calls for
GET / registrations(and potentially other calls that need to look up registrations / packages)
- Improved handling of urls generated by Engine in certain hosting scenarios
- Show button to launch course when popup window blocked in pdf/video courses using WebContentForceNewWindow.
- When importing SCORM courses by specifying a manifest path, any URL parameters will be used when fetching external metadata files.
- Further changes to prevent issues from Chrome's blocking of synchronous postbacks during unload of the player.
- [Dispatch Only] Fixes issue with look-ahead sequencer introduced in 2019.1.5.221