NOTE: Everyone on 2019.1 using the ContentAuthCookieFactory setting to make Engine set auth cookies for content access should update to this release to receive the latest patch for the upcoming change in Chrome to cookies without a SameSite attribute.
- Reduce number of DB calls during launch, particularly xAPI launch
- Added additional detailed metrics for launch page
- Improved FIPS compliance support for certain Windows environments
- Support 'SameSite=None; Secure' for auth cookies set by Engine
- Fix auth cookie path when used in combination with AssignLatestVersionInsteadOfRestartRegistration setting
- Fix reporting of progress percentage for audio/video content type on relaunch after closing the player during playback.