- Improvements to UI elements in the Admin tool
- Fixed issue with XML parsing where some requests to save progress from the SCORM player would fail under high load
- Address missing StaticProperties property in v2 API registration data
- Use the latest package version when creating a new registration instance through the API (v2 Only)
- [.NET Only] Specify Invariant Culture when persisting Score-Related Properties to fix bug when using a thread culture with commas as decimal separators
- [Dispatch Only] Fixed a bug with some dispatch launches that could cause lost data if the player window was manually closed before the SCO window.
- [Dispatch Only] Fixed a bug that caused Tin Can dispatches to not report to the remote LMS when launched in IE.
- [Dispatch Only] Fixed a bug that caused dispatches created on a version of Engine before v2017.1.26 to not launch. This bug was introduced in 2019.1.4.173