- Improved configuration API error messages.
- Allow specifying the cmi5 publisher id when importing courses through the metadata schema property.
- Update Dispatch SCORM 1.2
imsmanifest.xmltemplate to better conform with the specification
- Improvements to UI elements in the Admin tool
- Improved load time for /registrations endpoint
- Interaction statements created by the SCORM-to-xAPI feature now include the 'latency' value from the SCORM interaction if set
- [Dispatch Only] Added the X_DispatchPrependDestinationIdForLearner setting to make it possible to disambiguate learner identifiers across destinations within a single tenant.
- Use the latest package version when creating a new registration instance through the API (v2 Only)
- Fixes bug preventing package properties links from rendering (legacy v1 API only)
- Fixed issue with XML parsing where some requests to save progress from the SCORM player would fail under high load
- [.NET Only] Specify Invariant Culture when persisting Score-Related Properties to fix bug when using a thread culture with commas as decimal separators
- [Dispatch Only] Fixed a bug with some dispatches that could cause lost data if the player window was manually closed before the SCO window.