How a SCO determines its completion and success is outside the scope of the SCORM specification.
Completion Status: This value indicates the overall completion status for the SCO as determined by the course developer. This could be based on:
- The number of pages (or percentage of pages) visited by a learner
- Result of a learner selecting a user interface control (e.g., learner pressing a button)
- Completion of the learner viewing a piece of video or reading a document
Success Status: This value indicates the overall success status for the SCO as determined by the course developer. This could be based on:
- A certain percentage of interactions or objectives being passed
- A total score for a test or quiz compared against a mastery score.
If you have any questions just send a message to email@example.com