- Updated security scopes mainly for dispatch and admin areas of the API.
- Adds case-insensitive enum parsing on Java to match existing .NET behavior.
- The Admin Tool's API page now defaults to the correct protocol based on the page it's loaded on.
- Added a new integration method for building xAPI actor from learnerId (for legacy non-API customers).
- Language translations for "Close" string on exit button in media content player.
- Improvements to the xAPI statements generated by media contents
- Added fallback mechanism to deal with upcoming Chrome 78 blocking synchronous player exit postback
- The configuration setting "AllowedRequests" will now default to forbidding any request except what Engine needs for its core functionality: (launch, deliver, record results)
- Added the fetch and reference import API resources to properly handle media content
- Fix Engine version output by upgrade tool into the ScormEngineDbUpdates table.
- The reporting/enable endpoint now returns list of when reporting was enabled/disabled
- Fixes problem where csv file with quoted commas would not get parsed correctly on the
- Fixes issue where custom reporting label would be returned camel-cased instead of as specified on the
- Improve exception message when using reporting plugin with bad configuration.