We had a number of small releases of 2017.1 Engine over the past few months that fixed things for specific use-cases. This consolidates the release notes for those into one post so as to not overwhelm with notifications.
Improved how we handle content cookie authentication for AICC courses.
External Config value can now be changed in "OnLaunch" even when using signed launch links (applies to legacy integration customers only)
Improved how the remote player (using RemoteDeliverPageUrl setting) works with Cloudfront cookie authentication
- Render player error message as text to avoid XSS vulnerability
- Added S3 import support to legacy import method (.NET Engine only)
- Improve handling of longer Tin Can interaction descriptions
- Fixes bug with cmi5 launches for non-API integration customers with custom external configuration properties.
- Reduce unnecessary rollup postback processing threads (for customers who have ApiRollupRegistrationSynchronous set to 'false')
- Fix issue where content isn't visible on Safari/iOS in a small set of use cases.
- Fixed bug with using the online upgrade on the Standard Edition of SQL Server
- Fixes param type used when querying for launch history in the LaunchHistoryReport control. Primarily affected PostgreSql.
- Fixes bug when using Dispatch with ApiSignedLaunchLinks enabled