- V2 /configuration requests now return an "effectiveValueSource" indicating the level each setting's value was found at.
- "processReplacementTokens" query parameter on V2 /configuration requests adds the ability to return raw, non-replaced value of configuration settings
- Adds "webPath" key to V2 course schema
- Improve how cmi5 content directory works with remote delivery
- External Config can now be changed in "OnLaunch" integration layer override even when using signed launch links
- Fixes bug related to V1 and V2 APIs RuntimeInteractionSchemas having different ways of representing an undefined type value
- Fixed bug with legacy setting unintentionally affecting the modern player.
- Fixes courses getting assigned versions incorrectly when version 0 of the course was deleted and the course was re-imported
- Disable client-side caching on concurrent launch link redirect requests.