If you're looking to use SCORM Cloud's v2 API, you'll have to explicitly enable this in your application. Here's how:
- Log in to your SCORM Cloud account cloud.scorm.com
- Click the ‘Apps/API’ tab
- Find the application you'd like to upgrade an click 'details'
- From there, you'll notice a new entry in the 'Application Settings' section:
- To start the upgrade process, simply click 'Start upgrade job', and we'll handle the rest!
- For most applications, this should be a very quick process (as in seconds, not minutes!). If it takes longer, you'll get status updates in a small box that pops up, but for most people you'll nearly instantly see:
After that you're good to go to start using SCORM Cloud's new rest API!
In the unlikely (but possible) event that you receive a status of `FAILED`, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix it right up for you.