- Removed dependency in included web.xml that caused errors for non-Tomcat installations of Engine (Java only)
- Deleting tenant data (v2) now removes tenant configuration settings
- It is now possible to add configuration settings that apply to all courses of a specific learning standard, as well as separating out single and multiple SCO. This is primarily to allow default player settings for particular types of courses.
- Add API resource for deleting a registration instance
- Allow credentials with a general scopes to create credentials with a specific scope under that (eg: a token with "read" can create a token with "read:registration")
- Fix issues when creating registrations with the InitialState property
- Added course and course detail pages to the admin tool
- Added registration search/detail pages to admin tool
- Doing a GET request to /courses or /registrations will only return the most recent version of the course, or most recent instance of the registration in the list that is returned. It was previously returning all versions/instances, which was incorrect.
- Fix bug with reactivating deactivated tenants through the v2 API
- Fixed bug with system-schema-only upgrades