- Performance improvement for folks relying on ApiBasicAccounts for v2.
- Updated our axis2 config (for legacy SOAP Web Service users) to get rid of a couple warnings in the logs.
- Fix error returned when hitting the /courses endpoint in V2 API when there are enough results to require a 'more' token to be generated.
- Added some missing properties for the ObjectiveSchema used in the RegistrationSchema in v2 responses. This brings it back in line with v1 responses.
- Added some missing JARs for those customers deprecated SOAP web services. There was an error when hitting the endpoint to generate the WSDL.
If you are using the Java V2 API client library, the version included in this release switches from using threeten OffsetDateTime objects, to using native Java 8 OffsetDateTime. If you have code in your application that was calling client library methods using the threeten classes, you will need to change those references.