Course Reports provide analytics for each course in aggregate across all deployments to every account.
To access Course reports:
- Select Reports located at the top right.
- Select Course
- The next page will have your course list where you can select or search for a course
- Select a course to see it's report. It defaults to the most current version. However, you can change versions via the dropdown.
- Additionally, you can click "Questions" to see question-level analytics for each course in aggregate across all deployments to every account.
- Select a question to see details such as response distribution, easy/hard question ratings, and whether or not a question is a predictor of course success.
- These reports are also Sharable via the `Learner History (CSV)' button > Name the report > Click `Create' and the job will run.
If you have any questions, please send a message to email@example.com.