Course files that fulfill the same requirement but that are varied in language are related in Content Controller to create an “Equivalent". With this, a single course file is shared with an account and loaded into the LMS. When the learner launches the course, Content Controller suggests a language depending on browser settings and the learner is prompted to choose their language preference. Content Controller serves the appropriate course to the learner and the LMS only knows the course has been satisfied.
To create an equivalent, navigate to the Content section of the application and follow these steps:
- Click on the Equivalents tab
- Click Add in the top right corner of your screen
- Give the equivalent a Name.
- Select a language from the Select Language drop down.
- Choose Select Course, and pick a course to add for the selected language
- Click Add to add this equivalent language.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for as many language and course combinations as necessary. Then, click Save.
When your learner launches a course they'll be prompted to select their preferred language from the drop down.
Details here on how to edit an Equivalent.
If you have any questions, please send a message to email@example.com