Follow these steps to share content with an account:
- Navigate to the Account
- Select the Courses tab
- Select the course you wish to share
- You can click configure to make changes to the player and window settings to apply to just the chosen account
- Click "Share" in the Course Detail pane
- Select the specification you require from the drop down. Content Controller currently supports SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 3rd Edition and AICC.
- Click Get Link to create a download link.
You can click Copy Link to copy the download link to the clipboard to share via email or some other method.
You can also immediately download the course .zip by clicking Download Package.
You can then upload this exported package to any third party LMS that supports the specification you selected.
Additionally, you can create a Bulk Share by selecting the check box next to the courses you'd like to share > click `Share' in the upper right of the screen > follow the download process above.
If you have any questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.