We recently had a client call having issues importing a piece of SCORM 1.2 content into their SABA 5.3 installation. They were receiving 2 errors.
(43073) Failed to import Content Inventory
(43268) Please contact system admin to make sure that "Temporary Directory for file upload property for Content is currectly set.
After going back and forth and looking at the manifest, the filenames, etc...we finally came to the zipping process. We found that this particular
version of SABA did not care for the MAC OSX folder and the .DS_Store file that was included when the package was zipped on a MAC, but then
extracted into a Windows environment. After we removed those files, everything imported fine!