We've just released a new version of SCORM Engine (2013.2)- chock full of some new tools to make your xAPI experience with Engine even better. And some improvements including a new face to Console. If you're ready to upgrade to the latest version, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notable New Features
xAPI / SCORM Parity Reports
We’ve listened and heard the need for more aggregated reporting based on the xAPI activities your learners are using outside of the LMS. Engine now has a new reporting feature set that provides easy access to pull data from the LRS to answer such questions as “What activities have my users been completing?”, “How has Joe been performing on his activities?”, “How much time has a user spent in our basic training course?”
This functionality will provide a companion LRS endpoint to allow you to extract aggregated results data on any user and activity combination in your system.
Check out the developer documentation here and let us know if you have any questions.
You can now forward your statements, or allow your learners to forward their statements, to any other LRS for which you have credentials. See the documentation here for more details.
xAPI 1.0.1 compatibility
Note that this release of the xAPI Specification is only a patch release. In accordance with semantic versioning, which xAPI follows, there are no functional changes within this version.
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Improved SCORM Engine Console functionality (e.g., added pagination for package browsing, new Bootstrap-based UI)
- Added config option for setting commit frequency
- Fixed concurrent launch detection timezone bug
- Added UTC column to LaunchHistory table
- Fixed security vulnerabilities found in software-based audit
- Fixed miscellaneous OAuth bugs
- Added configuration option to disable RedirectOnExitURL
- Fixed xAPI document creation bug
- Fixed .NET issue with URLs containing a ‘+’
- IE10 meta-tag support in IECompatibilityMode
- Fixed Package Property JQuery usage bug
- Improved xAPIRegistration handling when used in context.registration statement JSON
- Added ClearRegistration method in ScormEngineManager
- Fixed issue where xAPI content launches with same activity ID always preferred most recently imported content
- Fixed xAPI Central / Remote launch functionality
- Removed unneeded user-facing assertion not present in 2004 sequencers
- Improved Dutch translations
- Improved offline SCORM support
- Added allowance for xAPI 0.9 statements in statement conversions