Rustici Software is proud to announce that it has made a new release of its popular SCORM Engine series.
Version 2009.1.0.11010 (our first ever binary release) has the following fixes compared to our previous announced release (2009.1.0.10277) :
Changed a duplicate identifier parser warning toactually include the identifier name.Changed a duplicate identifier Manifest parser warning to actually include the identifier name.
- In RollupRegistration, isCompleteSet looks at attempt, not activity progress status.
- Sundry file canonicalization and cross site scripting security fixes.
- Fix to MergeQueryStringParameters to be cleverer about & characters.
- Carry previous package properties forward to a new version if a "re-import".
- Fix for case where completed reg (with no LMSFinsh apparently) gets reg in a state where status never rolls up.
- Added missing SchemaPrefix to some newer sql.
If you would like to upgrade to this maintenance release please drop a note to email@example.com