Mastery Score Facts:
- SCORM Engine will utilize the Mastery Score only if the SCO's completion status (cmi.lesson_status) has NOT been explicitly set (regardless of whether its completed or incomplete)
- SCORM Engine 2008.1 and above provides a Package Property called "Score Overrides Status" which will utilize the Mastery Score even if the SCO's completion has been set (cmi.lesson_status).
- When used, the Mastery Score is simply compared to the raw score. If score >= masteryscore, the SCO is marked 'passed', otherwise 'failed'.
- Not applicable to SCORM 2004
- Usage is not defined by the SCORM Specification so behavior differs across SCORM Implementations