Now that xAPI is out, I bet you're ready to see some statements in your LRS. We are too! We just added functionality to SCORM Cloud that generatesxAPI statements from SCORM registrations delivered via SCORM Cloud. Pretty cool huh? Here's the skinny:
- Deliver your SCORM content via SCORM Cloud as you do today (invites, Dispatch, API launches etc)
- SCORM data (completion, time, score, etc) is available via Reportage or API calls- just like it is today
- xAPI statements are also generated and sent to the LRS associated with the app for the registration. So, if you sent an invite from your SCORM Cloud app, then you'll want to check out the LRS for your SCORM Cloud app to see that statement.
To see your statements follow the steps below
- Go to the LRS tab on the left menu
- Go to the LRS Viewer section of the page
- Select the app you want to view (this is the app that your course is connected to in SCORM Cloud)
- Voila- All of your statements are there- bothxAPI and SCORM generated statements.
For more information on us xAPI visit this section.