- Extract the files, rename the directory as scorm_cloud, and place the scorm_cloud folder in sites/all/libraries in your Drupal installation. and enable the module in your Module Admin in Drupal
3. Go to Site Configuration and make sure you see the SCORM Cloud Integration
4. Sign up for a SCORM Cloud account, if you haven’t done so already.
5. Log in to your SCORM Cloud account and click the Apps tab.
6.Create a new Application(if you haven’t done so already) by clicking “Add Application”
7. Name your new App, click “Submit” and then click “Show App Id” and Show Secret Key
1. Enter the AppID and Secret Key from the application you set up in your SCORM Cloud Account.
4. You can now use the SCORM Cloud Field module to upload a SCORM course file