Getting set up to add SCORM content to your Drupal installation is a two step process. First, you will need to set up a new content type to enable SCORM uploads. Then you will need to add the content itself.
Here’s how you get started:
- Log in to your Drupal site
- Click ‘Administer’, ‘Content Management’ and then ‘Content Types’
- Click ‘Add a New Content Type’
- Create a new content type by filling in the Name and Type and add a description if you wish. Click ‘Save content type’
- Click ‘Manage Fields’ next to the content type you just created
- Enter a label and field name in the Add section
- Select ‘SCORM Cloud course’ from the drop-down menu and click ‘Save’
- Click ‘Create Content’
- Click your new content type from the list of options. For this example, our’s is called Course
- Fill in the title of your course and body, if you like.
- Upload your course by click ‘Choose File’ and then ‘Upload’. Then you can tweak the settings, preview your course, and click ‘Save’ when you’re ready.
From here you can launch your course or preview it.