Things you need:
- A WordPress site (with admin permissions)
- SCORM Cloud account
- A new app in SCORM Cloud
1. Log in to your WordPress site
2. Click “Add New” from the Plugin menu of your WordPress install and search for SCORM
3. Click “Install Now”
→ If you’re in to doing things the old school way (manually), just download the latest plugin files from the WordPress repository and install it via the upload feature in WordPress
4. Click “Activate Plugin”
Now, you’ll want to sync your WordPress plugin with your SCORM Cloud account. If you don’t have an account already, you can get one here.
5. Log in to your SCORM Cloud account and click the Apps tab.
6.Create a new Application(if you haven’t done so already) by clicking “Add Application”
7. Name your new App, click “Submit” and then click “Show App Id” and "Show Secret Key"
8. Back in your WordPress, click “Settings” from the SCORM Cloud tab
9. Enter your AppId and Secret from your SCORM Cloud account in the appropriate fields and click “Update Settings”
There you have it, folks! That’s really all there is to it.