Great news! You can create a Dispatch of a xAPI course. Here's how you can make it happen:
1. From your "Library" page, select the xAPI course/s you want to create Dispatches for (yes, you can select more than 1 at a time if they are both going to the same Client LMS)
2. Click on the "Dispatch" button
3. Follow the instructions on setting up the Dispatch.
4. Download the Dispatch file to save it locally.
5. Provide Dispatch file to your clients for them to load into their LMS- just like any other SCORM 1.2 file.
Voila! xAPI courses now launching from a SCORM LMS. xAPI statements are stored in your Cloud LRS. SCORM data is reported back to the client LMS.