How do I update my Dispatch packages? I have one Dispatch package that goes to 6 different LMSs, do I need to update them one at a time???
Good News! You can make changes to your course and the Dispatch package will automatically have the new updates available. We call this Versioning.
Versioning is best to use when you want to make any updates, such as fix a typo or add more information, to a “live” course that already has registrations associated with it. You can also use versioning if you want to be able to seamlessly track multiple updates to a single course. To create a new version of your course, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your SCORM Cloud account at cloud.scorm.com
- Choose the course you want to version from your Library
- Click ‘Choose File’ under Create New Version
- Choose your file for the new version of your course and click ‘Open’
- Choose when to move existing registrations to the latest version from the drop-down menu and click 'Save'. It's important to note that any progress against the previous version will be lost if moving existing registrations to the new version.
NOTE: If you do not want to lose that progress, select the "Never" option. Existing registrations will continue to access the old version and new registrations will see the new version.