Having issues with SCORM Cloud and using Internet Explorer? Don’t fret, we’re here to help. Before you submit a support ticket, take a look at these helpful hints to troubleshoot SCORM Cloud in Internet Explorer.
It’s important to note that SCORM Cloud supports modern versions of IE. Upgrading might help.
Enable third party cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, select Advanced and choose if you want to allow, block or be prompted for first and third party cookies.
Deleting you Cache and Cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then select Delete.
Add cloud.scorm.com as a trusted site
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.