When using the “create a course from a Youtube video” option in ScoTube you may run into a http vs. https protocol error that will cause your video to not play when launched.
There’s a quick fix for this:
1. From the course home page, hit "Export Course"
2. Once the course exports, extract the zip file and navigate to your scripts folder.
3. Inside that folder should be scotube2004.js.
4. Do a find and replace for this line...
Replace with: "https://www.youtube.com/v/"
5. Save the updated scotube2004.js file
6. Re-zip the package
7. Re-import your course into the SCORM Cloud.
If you are still having an issue, please send a message to email@example.com