I’m sure you all know that you can upload large courses into SCORM Cloud using FTP. If you took the time to get your course into SCORM Cloud, we want you to be able to easily create a new version of that course.
Before you get started, you will need to:
1. Log in to your SCORM Cloud account
2. Click the Apps tab
3. Choose (or create) your App and click “Show AppID”
4. Write that AppId down (this is important!)
5. Click the Library tab
6. Choose the course you are making changes to and copy the CourseId from the URL for use later.
Now that you have that, you can:
1. Open your FTP Client of choice- I’m using Cyber Duck
2. Enter the SCORM Cloud FTP URL: ftp.cloud.scorm.com into the Host space
3. Enter your SCORM Cloud username and password in their respective spaces
4. Choose your Realm from the Directory
5. Locate the AppId you wrote down in the directory
6. Click the Courses folder and navigate to the course you are updating files for
7. Drop your updated course into that course folder
8. Go back to SCORM Cloud and click “Import from your FTP Space” in the blue Add Content box
9. Choose your App from the drop-down menu and click import next to the course name. You'll also have the ability to specify a CourseID.
That’s all there is to it. You will see that you've created a new version of your course. You can then choose how you want to handle existing registrations from the drop down on the course page. If you have any questions or need some help, let us know.