I stream, You stream, We stream with videos! Whether you are using videos of your own within your courses or using ScoTube, having a seamless user experience is important. Pseudo-streaming/ Progressive downloading is a way to make sure that your videos don't download slowly. Take a look at these walkthroughs to optimize your video for streaming.
1. Import your video to Handbrake
2. Check the box for 'Web Optimized'.
3. Hit the "Start" button and encode your video with the h.264 codec.
4. Upload your video to SCORM Cloud using ScoTube
Using MPEG Streamclip
1. Import your video to MPEG StreamClip
2. Click 'File' and chose your export location (ie: QuickTime)
3. Click 'Options'
4. Check the box 'Fast Start'
5. Click 'Make Movie'
6. Import your new file to ScoTube
Have a question? Send it our way!