Need some help getting started with Quizzage? We’ve put together this handy “How-To” guide just for you! Technically it’s for everyone, but mostly for you.
Creating a Quizzage
1. First, log in to SCORM Cloud. Don’t have an account? Don’t worry, sign up for a free trial account.
2. Click on the Quizzage in the Add Content options
3. Create your new quiz template by clicking the Create New Template button.
4. Give your template a catchy title!
5. Click Show Settings to adjust your quiz settings to your specifications .(We included tons of tool tips to help you figure things out along the way)
6. Pick your questions from the Add New Question section and create questions for your quiz.
7. Click the Publish button. Quizzage defaults to SCORM 2004 4th edition. If you need to publish as a different specification, you can do so on the main Quiz Templates screen -> Click "Publish Options" and select from the drop down.
8. Preview your quiz by hitting “Launch” from the SCORM Cloud Sandbox.
9. Share your quiz with your learners directly from SCORM Cloud using invitations or dispatch!
Exporting a Quizzage
To export your Quizzage course out of SCORM Cloud, simply select the quiz from your Library and click 'Export Course'.
Still need some help? Let us know.