You've tested your content in SCORM Cloud and are ready to go live. To help keep your test data and live data separated, you may want to set up a new realm. This lets you start fresh, and lets you keep a realm for any future testing you may need.
To create a new realm:
- Log in to your SCORM Cloud account at cloud.scorm.com
- Click ‘Your Realms’ in the top left of your home screen
- Click ‘Create New Realm’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Give your new realm a catchy name, link your realms or pick an account tier
- Click ‘Create Realm’ and you’re good to go!