What you need:
- Moodle installation
- SCORM Cloud account
- Moodle Mod
- New SCORM Cloud App
- Download our Moodle package from GitHub
- Extract the zip file of the Moodle module
- Copy the course/format/scormcloud folder into the course/format folder of your Moodle installation
- Copy the mod/scormcloud folder into the mod folder of your Moodle installation
- Log in to your Moodle account and click Notifications in the admin area to let Moodle know there’s a new mod to add
- Log in to your SCORM Cloud account Log in to your SCORM Cloud account and click the `Apps / API' tab.
- Create a new Application(if you haven’t done so already) by clicking “Add Application”
- Name your new App, click “Submit” and then click the application to the AppID and Secret Key.
- In your Moodle installation, enter your Secret Key and AppId into the module configuration page