We’ve made uploading courses to Moodle easy, just check out the steps below.
- First log in to your Moodle installation (You must be an Administrator)
- Expand ‘Course Administration’
- Expand ‘Courses’ and click ‘Add/Edit Courses’
- Click ‘Add New Course’
- Fill in as much info as you’d like. Make sure you fill in Course Full Name and Course Short Name
- Choose ‘SCORM Cloud Format’ from the Format options drop-down
- Once you’re done entering your information, click ‘Save Changes’
- Enrol your users by clicking ‘Enrol Users’
- From the top menu, choose the short-name of your course
- Choose the file you want to upload and click ‘Save and Return to Course’
From here you can launch your course, preview it, or take a look at Reportage.