Yes- resetting the secret key for your App Id is easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your SCORM Cloud account
2. Go to your Apps page from the left hand menu
3. Select the Application that you want to change
4. Click on the 'Delete'
5. You will need to add a new secret key for your App Id. Click 'add new'
6. Name your new secret key and click 'Save'
6. Once you have your new secret key, you'll want to use this to update your API calls or integration like WordPress with the new credentials.