- Added new public API endpoints for managing license templates
- Added a new public API for editing accounts
- Allow users to specify the version of RXD when importing or editing RXD content
- Improved input validation when creating "License by account" accounts through the API
- Expose more advanced settings for SCORM 1.2 courses
- Increased maximum length of user IDs and emails in the web app
- Improved input validation when editing user details.
- Added the account ID of the content being launched as a query parameter on the first page of the content.
- Improved performance of endpoints for recording progress during Tin Can courses.
- Added the ability to encrypt traffic between the app server and the database (see self-hosting documentation for details)
- Added Ansible setting for manually specifying JAVA_HOME
- Fix a bug that displayed an error message when non-admins try to share content.
- Fixed a bug with creating accounts with the UNLIMITED license type that are later changed to a different license type.
- Fixed a bug that caused a blank page when exiting the course in certain LMSes.