- Added new settings that can be used to authorize SSO users based on the attributes provided by the IdP
- Added support for using EC2 instance profile to access content on S3
- Added 'notes' property to endpoints for creating licenses
- Only run database-related tasks once during the deployment, even when deploying to multiple app servers.
- Improved how interactions are combined between versions and courses in the learner report.
- Upgrading to Tomcat 9 due to Tomcat 7 EOL
- Added support for Red Hat and CentOS 8
- Fixed a bug with the date selector UI element.
- Fixed a bug with selecting versioned courses in equivalents for the learner report.
- Fixed a bug with the learner report caused by attachment interactions.
- Fixed a bug with using SAML for self-hosting customers when the Ansible setting "data_root" is set to a non-default value.