To create a new license template, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Accounts section of the application.
- Choose the Licenses tab, and click Add.
- The Create License dialog will appear.
- Enter a License Name and some Notes (optional).
- Click Add Limit and choose a license limit to add
Learner Limit - The maximum number of learners allowed
License Duration - The number of days before this license expires
Registration Limit - The maximum number of registrations (a learner taking a course) allowed (for example, if learner 1 takes course A and course B, learner 2 takes course A - that would be 3 total registrations)
- Enter a value for the new limit, or click X to remove the limit.
Repeat steps 5 and 6 for as many limits as required.
- Click Save.
The Licenses list will be reloaded, and the new License will appear.
If you have any questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.