Bundles allow you to combine courses into a group that is licensed as a single unit to help you save time setting up your licenses. For example, create a “Gold” bundle that includes every course in your catalog. Or create a “Golf” bundle that includes golf-related courses. Then, associate bundles with licenses to quickly apply license terms, like number of learners, across the entire course bundle.
To create a bundle, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Accounts section of the application, select the Bundles tab, and click Add.
- Select Content for the bundle, and click Next.
For more information on how to use the bulk content selection tool, see Adding Content to an Account.
- Provide a Name and Description (optional) for the bundle, add some Tags (optional), and click Next.
- Make sure everything is correct, and then click Create Bundle.
- The Bundles list will refresh and show your new bundle.
If you have any questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.