- Fixed numerous missing localizations for player strings.
- Fixed bug where calls to getLocalHost() in DbLockProvider would occasionally throw an exception (Java Engine)
- Reduce logging for invalid API resource identifiers
- When the client-side SCORM debugger page is open, update the data one last time on player exit to capture final updates
- Truncate launch history log value when it is longer than the MaxPersistableStringLength value rather than throwing an exception. This prevents a long history log value from causing registration runtime data to not be persisted.