Many times in support tickets we will ask you to give us the exact version of Engine that you are currently running. This is helpful to us, as there may be a fix in a more recent maintenance release of your version that could solve the issue.
To find the version of Engine you have you can do the following:
- Open the /bin folder of the Engine web application in Windows Explorer. In our release package, this would be /ScormEngineInterface/bin.
- Right-click on the RusticiSoftware.ScormEngine.dll
- Click on the Details tab, and look for the Product Version item.
- Extract the files from the ScormEngineInterface.war. You can do this with a normal unzip utility.
- Open the /META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file from the war. You should find an Engine-Version line.